Early Registration Rates (Registration Deadline May 1, 2023)
Presenters are eligible for a 20% discount on registration. Attendees from lower-income countries are subject to additional discounts as listed in this press release.
We have also drafted a letter that you may share with your administrator to tell them the benefit of attending the World Conference. Learn more on the Why Attend page.
Regular Registration Rates (Registration Deadline July 15, 2023)
Late Registration Rates (Registrations Starting July 16, 2023)
Registration Fee Policy
- The cost of registration includes admittance for one person to the virtual conference sessions and recordings of most presentations for three months following the conference.
- A member rate applies to WCGTC members whose membership does not expire before the end of the World Conference. Visit the WCGTC webpage for more information about becoming a member or renewing your membership.
- A student rate applies to a full-time undergraduate or graduate student member of the WCGTC® as verified by their supervisor. The student may not be employed full-time to receive the student discount. For more information, visit the Student Member Application.
- Presenters are eligible to receive a 20% discount on the cost of registration.
- Attendees from lower-income countries may receive additional discounts as listed in this press release.