Graduate Student Resources
Below is a listing of resources that may be of interest to graduate students. If you have additional resources you think should be included here, please email email@example.com. (Note: Inclusion on this list does not indicate WCGTC endorsement of the content.)
- Graduate theses and dissertations repository
- Forum for Graduate Students and Early Career Researchers
- Other WCGTC Resources
APA Style Guide, 7th Edition Resources
WCGTC Student members may receive a 20% discount on APA resources through December 31, 2020. Click here to get the discount code to use.
- Purchase a 7th Edition Style Guide
- Introduction and Major Changes Highlight by Chapter
- Purdue OWL List of Major Changes in APA 7th Edition
WCGTC Student members may receive a 25% discount on APA resources through June 30, 2020. Click here to get the discount code to use.
- Bell, D. J., Foster, S. L., & Cone, J. D. (2019). Dissertations and theses from start to finish: Psychology and related fields (3rd ed.). American Psychological Association.
- Carter, S., Guerin, C., & Aitchison, C. (2020). Doctoral writing. Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-1808-9
- Amanda J. Rockinson-Szapkiw – The Doctoral Journey YouTube channel
- Evan Ortlieb (St. John’s University) – Educational Research Made Easy YouTube Channel
- Measurement Evaluation Research at WKU – Stata YouTube Videos
- Turning a Dissertation into an Academic Article
- Adapting a Dissertation or Thesis into a Journal Article
- The Chronicle of Higher Education – Moving Online Now Report
- Extracting a Journal Article from Your Thesis
- The Evaluation Center at Western Michigan University (Includes sample program evaluation checklists and other resources)
- The Online Students’ Research Toolkit