The latest edition of the World Gifted newsletter is now available online. This issue includes:
- Introduction to the 22nd WCGTC Biennial World Conference – Sydney, Australia
- Gifted and Talented International journal update
- Letter from the President, Leslie Graves
- Headquarters Report
- Reflection on 21st WCGTC Biennial World Conference in Odense, Denmark
- Country Reports
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- United States
- Report from Scholarship Recipient Cigdem Celik-Sahin
- Friends of the WCGTC
- Thank you to Pete and Dixie Mahurin
To view this issue, visit https://world-gifted.org/World-Gifted-Newsletter/wg-35(1).pdf.
Please make sure that you take time to login and update your address and other contact information. It is important that we have updated information to be able to mail a copy of Gifted and Talented International to you. To update your information, please visit https://world-gifted.org/amember/login. You may login using your email address and password. With the recent web design, your previous password may no longer work. To reset your password, click “Forgot password?” on the login page.
If you are not currently a member of the WCGTC, consider joining today. For more information including membership benefits and pricing, visit www.world-gifted.org/join. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.